You have no items in your shopping cart.
Honeywell Air Cleaners HY-18450
Enjoy the benefits of high efficiency with Honeywell Air Cleaner HAP-18450
Honeywell True HEPA air purifiers are the best choice for reducing airborne allergens. In fact, more doctors recommend Honeywell enviracaire® air purifiers to their patients than any other brand. The True HEPA filter removes at least 99.97% of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it such as dust, pollen, tobacco smoke, mold spores and cat dander. It even helps reduce viruses and bacteria.
The carbon pre-filter captures larger airborne particles and helps remove common household odors.
The CPZ (Carbon, Potassium Permanganate and Zeolite) filter is a highly effective material in reducing household odors, tobacco odors, pet odor, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from different kinds of modern chemical products including paints, cleaning supplies, pesticides, building materials/furnishing and office equipment .
QuietCare™ sound reducing technology provides ultra quiet operation. The Intelli-Check™ Electronic Filter Indicator reminds you when to replace the True HEPA filter and when to replace the carbon pre-filter. This model is recommended for Large size rooms up to 60m².
Suitable for people who suffer from allergies or asthma
- Filtration rate: 99.97%*
- Patented design for maximum air intake
- Surround-seal technology for optimal air flow
- Three settings: low, medium and high
- No ozone emissions and no risk of irritation for asthma sufferers
- Pre- filter with active carbons to neutralise odours
- HEPA filter type: long-life replaceable
- Electronic filter change/clean reminder for both filter
* Filtration rate: up to 99.97% for particles as small as 0.3 microns in the air that passes through the filters
- Coverage Area: 60m² (645sqft)
- Power Supply: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 95W
- Noise Level: 20-55dB
- Remote Control: No
- Dimension(mm): 360(W) x 440(D) x 480(H)
- Weight(kg): 8.6
Display Price are inclusive of GST